We like to make things as simple as possible, so if you’re unsure as to how to use the templates, you can send us your image files and we can help with the rest.
Jpg, png, tiff, pdf’s are all fine – label them ‘Front’, ‘Back’, ‘Centre label Side A’, ‘Centre label Side B’ etc.
Please try to ensure the resolution of the image is high enough, it is important that when it is scaled to the size of your sleeve it is still clear and isn’t starting to blur or pixelate – just zoom in on your screen so the image is the size of your sleeve/label to get a rough idea of how it’s going to look printed out.
For those who are technically minded, the artwork specifications are as follows:
– All dimensions should be correct as per the templates provided.
– Please provide a clean version with no guides ready for printing, and ideally also a version displaying template guides.
– All artwork should have a 3mm bleed on all sides, with text at least 3mm inside crop lines.
– All non-vector artwork should be at least 300 dpi.
– Embed all fonts or convert to outlines.
– Artwork should be provided as press-ready PDFs.
Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for print errors or delays in processing time where artwork has been supplied incorrectly. Having said that, we care about getting your creations right and will always try to get things looking good first time.
In addition to the music files, all artwork should be bundled into a compressed Zip folder (this ensures we receive the data complete and intact), and sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org using one of the free online file transfer services (e.g. www.wetransfer.com). Make sure you quote your order name/email, and we’ll do the rest.